The word Spa means giving special water treatment in the form of steam or oil treatment to the entire body, which leaves you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. There are various types of spas available today including Ayurvedic spa, Medical spa and hot tub spa. If you are looking to know about spa, you have come to the right place. Below are a few spa terminologies:
· Ayurvedic: In western style spas, only the body is treated but in Ayurvedic spa it’s the mind and soul that are targeted. Ayurveda is an ancient form of Indian medicinal therapy.
· Body Scrub: It is a process which happens during spa treatment. During the process, dead skin is removed so that the real glowing skin appears. Sometimes it is also called as Body rub.
· Body Wrap: Here, your entire body is wrapped in hot or cold towel or linen sheets. These towels and linen sheets are dipped in herbal formulas which gives soothing effect to your body and skin.
· Essential oils: Essential oils are basically oils extracted from various plants and seeds which are good for your body and skin. When you apply essential oils on your body and skin it helps to tone up your body.
· Facial:It is a procedure which requires your face to be scrubbed and cleansed.
· Sauna: Sauna helps to increase metabolism and improves the blood circulation.
· Acupressure: Acupressure is a Chinese method or technique of healing method which helps you relieve of pain. It is a very ancient method of healing which involves on various joints and pressure points of your body.
· Botox: This one is the latest development in beauty industry and it involves injecting of Botox element in your skin by small injections which helps your skin look younger.
Spa is a process which increases your joint health and skin glow. It also helps you detoxify your skin and helps you with improved proper sleep and improved blood circulation which is good for your health and mind. Spa therapy is ideal for persons who continuously work under stressed environment. Spa helps you fight the various signs of ageing and leaves you feel much younger and rejuvenated.
SAUNA really helps??
Thanks for teh information. its very nice.