Any additional ideas for getting rid of big black pores on the nose ? Already trying scrubbing gel and sticky patches once a week.
Rub potato and try all the natural ways before you switch to cosmetics.
Try Clarins Pore Minimizer - works wonders for me.
Basics are daily cleaning and moisturizer. Ice cubes give you a short-term hype.
1. Make certain that your hands are clean prior to touching your face, since your finger tips contain oils that might clog your pores.
2. Have everything ready before you begin your skincare regime.
3. Avoid doing everything at once.
4. Make certain the products you are using aren’t expired (we often forget to check the expiry date).
5. If anything irritates your skin, stop immediately.
6. Never over-steam your pores.
Check this link out.